The anti-erotica legalists are almost all women. But occasionally a man who has been indoctrinated to hate himself writes something. Today I will link to one of these poor souls.
According to this pH D at Moody Bible Institute, this is what you do after watching porn. He is wrong, but because he is a man, he actually understands a couple things.
- Recognize it is Satan’s fault (LOL)
- Fight Self-hatred (induced by your shame because of what other people told you)
- Fight the haze (Don’t relax, because you must be always tense to be a christian)
- Guard others (apparently you are now an incipient rapist, just waiting to anally rape anyone)
- Confess to friend (so he can feel better about HIS porn use)
- Use your clarity for good. (Apparently, now that your balls are empty, you can use your frontal lobe again)
- Know your God (pray and pray until you get horny the next time)
Poor, sad, deluded man. His whole life is about porn. He lives in between his porn use episodes in a haze of shame, confession, trying to find new restrictions that will stop him next time, anguished prayer and self-flagellation, and then, inevitably, the next porn episode.
How much better would it be if he simply accepted the Bible standard. Erotic desire is the natural and holy part of life. Instead of trying to force himself to not have testicles, he could have rejoiced in it, shared this part of his life with his wife, and spent his freed-up energy to help his fellow man.